Hear this!! This is relief-inspiring information! What you can measure, you can improve!
Find out where you stand in math.
- At any given level, there is a finite and manageable number of skills that a student should have mastery of to really thrive in math at that level.
- Your “Math Number” is how many of these top priority skills you have in the bag right now.
- Come to a Math Number Night to find out your Math Number.
- Unlike standardized tests, or tests graded on a curve, etc., this assessment I’ve created is SIMPLE and REAL measurement, that normal human beings can understand and make use of. It’s also fun (really- students’ words!), interactive, and customized. It’s a very powerful way to find out what’s holding you back from enjoying success in math. And it’s FREE if you come to a Math Number Night (you can also make an appointment for $250.)
- If your Math Number is lower than you’d like it to be, there are a few simple things you can do to get yours higher. Then math becomes faster, easier, and…kinda cool (really!)
- Click here to learn more about the Math Number concept.
Wanna find out your
Come to a Math Number Night! Tell me a little about you by filling out this form, and I’ll pencil you in and be in touch about details. (This doesn’t commit you to anything- just an expression of interest.)
Tuesday, 3/28 6:45 – 8:15 PM
Wednesday, 4/5 6:45 – 8:15 PM
Thursday, 4/13 6:45 – 8:15 PM