Hear this!! This is relief-inspiring information! What you can measure, you can improve!
Find out where you stand in math.
- At any given level, there is a finite and manageable number of skills that a student should have mastery of to really thrive in math at that level.
- Your “Math Number” is how many of these top priority skills you have in the bag right now.
- Schedule an assessment with me to find out your Math Number. Email me: Lacie(at)mathforkeeps(dot)com
- Unlike standardized tests, or tests graded on a curve, etc., this assessment I’ve created is SIMPLE and REAL measurement, that normal human beings can understand and make use of. It’s also interactive, customized, and designed to be a positive experience. Many a student has reported “that was fun!” after doing one. For real. It’s a very powerful way to find out what’s holding you back from enjoying success in math. Math Assessments are $250, or free with the purchase of one of my programs. Let’s talk first to make sure it’s a smart first step. I do free phone consultations. Email me to set up a time to talk: Lacie(at)mathforkeeps.com.
- If your Math Number is lower than you’d like it to be, there are a few simple things you can do to get yours higher. Then math becomes faster, easier, and…kinda cool (really!)
- Click here to learn more about the Math Number concept.
- Learn about being ready for Algebra 1.
- Learn about being ready for Algebra 2.
Wanna find out your
Email me: Lacie(at)mathforkeeps(dot)com. I can help determine if the assessment is a good first step.