Hear this!! This is relief-inspiring information! What you can measure, you can improve!
Find out where you stand in math.
- At any given level, there is a finite and manageable number of skills that a student should have mastery of to really thrive in math at that level.
- Your “Math Number” is how many of these top priority skills you have in the bag right now.
- Come to a Math Number Night to find out your Math Number.
- Unlike standardized tests, or tests graded on a curve, etc., this assessment I’ve created is SIMPLE and REAL measurement, that normal human beings can understand and make use of. It’s also fun (really- students’ words!), interactive, and customized. It’s a very powerful way to find out what’s holding you back from enjoying success in math. And it’s FREE if you come to a Math Number Night (you can also make an appointment for $250.)
- If your Math Number is lower than you’d like it to be, there are a few simple things you can do to get yours higher. Then math becomes faster, easier, and…kinda cool (really!)
- Click here to learn more about the Math Number concept.
- Learn about being ready for Algebra 1.
- Learn about being ready for Algebra 2.
Wanna find out your
Come to a Math Number Night! Tell me a little about you by filling out this form, and I’ll pencil you in and be in touch about details. (This doesn’t commit you to anything- just an expression of interest.)
Wed 6/21 6:45-8:15 (1 spot available)
Tue 6/27 5:45-7:15 (booked, waitlist available)
Wed 7/5 5:45-7:15 (2 spots available)
Thu 7/13 6:45 (3 spots available)
Tue 8/1 6:45-8:15 (3 spots available)
Wed 8/16 (booked, waitlist available)
Have more than 1 student to assess? (Math Number Nights are great for siblings and friends to attend as well!) Add them in the “Additional Students” field at the bottom of the RSVP form.