Prizes! Free stuff! Discounts! MATH!?! Yes… it’s all connected…
In celebration of Math Takes Practice, our new blog and newsletter, you are EXCLUSIVELY invited to participate in our PHENOMENAL give aways!
What you can win:
- $100 off the lesson plan of your choosing! (good for both Math Number and non Math Number Plans, one time $100 discount applied to total cost of plan)
- $50 off a “Sampler Plan” with Lacie – these 4-lesson packs with Lacie are a great way to kick-start a new plan OR recharge a current student. Normally available by invitation only, we’re not only inviting you to sign up for one of these plans but offering you a discount too!
- One free by-appointment assessment – Our by-appointment assessments are normally $250 but we’re offering one FREE, either with Lacie or with one of our great Travel Tutor assessors (dependent on scheduling). Already a student? This lesson’s on us – redeem this prize for a free lesson with your Travel Tutor.
- Sign up for Math Take Practice, our bi-weekly newsletter.
- Share your favorite article on Facebook – already follow our blog and sign up for our newsletter? No worries! Just share your favorite article either on your own Facebook Page or on a friend’s wall and tag us in the post. One entry per share. (Please no spamming, share only with friends who you know are also interested in these sorts of great brain tips!)
- Forward our newsletter to a friend – Forward any of our great emails to a friend and invite them to sign up for our newsletter. Copy us on the email (email@example.com) and we’ll add an entry to the sweepstakes drawing for you. Think of this as electronically introducing your favorite blog and your favorite friend at a cocktail party!
1 entry into the overall drawing pool for each valid newsletter sign up between May 16th and May 31st (1 per email address); 1 entry for each Facebook share; 1 entry per email-recipient of forwarded newsletter invite. Each household is limited to winning a single prize. Prize winners will be randomly selected June 1st from the total pool of entries. Prize winners will be drawn in the following order: Prize 1 ($100 lesson plan), Prize 2 ($50 off Sampler Plan), Prize 3 (free by-appointment assessment or travel-tutor lesson). Math For Keeps reserves the right to remove invalid, bot-driven or spam entries.